Tasker Payment Services offer a unique service to people who may find budgeting their money tough.
This service benefits landlords renting to this type of tenant as it has been proven to drastically reduce rent arrears, therefore helping to prevent homelessness.
With years of experience in our field we have built valuable relationships with councils and other organisations all over the UK, including Scotland.
We are fully FCA registered and can be found on the payment service providers register, giving you peace of mind that payments are dealt with safely, securely and with a speed and efficiency that is unrivalled.
Tasker Payment Service have a tried and tested system in place for Universal Credit.
- Sign Up as normal, but using our updated Customer Consent Form (To be uploaded soon)
- Universal Credit Payment is received
- Outgoings or rent is paid as instructed
- Remaining money is paid into the customers bank account
- If a customer has a post office account (which only the DWP can credit) or no account at all, we can order a prepaid debit card for them to have remaining money loaded onto, where they can access their money at any ATM or make card purchases